- 2 cups Cold Water
- 4 oz Baby Spinach
- 2 tbsp Ground Chia Seeds
- 4 oz Pineapple
- 20 Green Seedless Grapes
- 2 Bananas
- In a blender, combine and chop the water and the baby spinach until the spinach has transformed into a green juice.
- While the blender is still going, add 2 tbsp of ground Chia Seeds (Great source of Omega-3 & Fiber).
- Chop a whole pineapple and add 4 oz into the blender. Pour any extra pineapple juice into the mixture.
- Rinse off 20 Green Seedless Grapes and drop them into the blender to combine with the pineapples.
- Allow the mixture to smoothen out for a few seconds, then peel 2 Bananas and add them to the smoothie mixture.
- Blend all ingredients until completely smooth and enjoy!