I have recently became a Sushi fanatic but never cared so much for the raw meat inside. Partly because it wasn’t cooked, and partly because I am Vegan. So I decided to whip together an easy Vegan Sushi recipe for your enjoyment!
- 3 Sushi Seaweed Sheets
- 1 cup Sushi Rice
- 3 ea Baby Portabello Mushrooms
- 1/2 Avocado
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Hand Full of Spinach
- Dipping Sauce
- 6 oz Soy Sauce
- 12 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Boil the Sushi Rice until tender. Then let it cool.
- Gently place 1 seaweed sheet on a hard surface and evenly spread 1/3 of the Sushi Rice onto it. Smooth out the rice until it is flat.
- Slice the avocado, mushrooms, and spinach then place them in a straight line (side by side) onto the Sushi Rice.
- Tightly roll end to end of the seaweed with all ingredients then slice with a sharp knife.
- Repeat this process for the other 2 seaweed sheets.
- For the Dipping Sauce: Combine all ingrendients together in a small bowl then whisk until smooth.