- All cake orders must be placed within 2 weeks prior to the desired delivery or pick up date. Pastry orders must be placed within 48 hours (2 days) prior to the desired delivery or pick up date; unless same day order option is available
- Partial payments for cake orders: All payments for this option must be paid in person or by Pay Pal with an invoice. 50% of the price must be paid on the day the cake order is place. The remaining balance must be paid 7 days before the cake order is to be delivered or picked up. - For pastry orders: The full price is to be paid on the same day the order is placed.
- Same day orders are available only for certain pastry items and cupcakes. All same day orders must be placed at least 6 hours prior to the desired delivery or pick up time. (Orders with a quantity that exceeds 24 pastries each, do not qualify for same day order.)
- All pastry* and cupcake orders require a minimum of 1 dozen per flavor (12 each). No individual items are sold. *With the exception of all jarred pastries, Kandy Apples, Kandy Cakes, Cinnamon Buns, Fruit Cups, Red Velvet Rolls, Brownie Bars, and Dried Fruit Chips
- All orders must be paid in full prior to the desired date of delivery or pick up.
- Order Modifications: For cake orders, you may make any changes to your order 7 days before the delivery or pick up date. For pastry orders, you may make changes to your order 24 hours before the delivery or pick up date. Any changes after those times may not be granted if time does not permit.
Consultations are recommended for special orders, parties, and weddings. This requires a nonrefundable fee of $25, which includes a mini tasting of the item(s) you are ordering. Please contact us to set up a date and time for your consultation